We work with clients to help them navigate through and avoid the numerous traps for the unwary that often exist in government contracts laws and regulations.
Robbins Russell has experience in providing a broad range of government contracts counseling and litigation. Throughout the government contracts process, from pre-procurement activities through post-performance liabilities, we work with clients to help them navigate through and avoid the numerous traps for the unwary that often exist in government contracts laws and regulations.
We routinely collaborate with attorneys from our False Claims Act Litigation, Internal Investigations, and White Collar Defense & Government Investigations practices to provide the best possible counsel to our clients across a diverse array of matters.
We represent a wide array of clients from multi-billion dollar defense contractors to small businesses.
Matters handled by our practice include:
- Litigation protesting (or defending) the award of federal contracts before the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the US Court of Federal Claims, and the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit;
- Counseling and litigation arising from contract disputes with the government, including responding to Cure Notices, claims preparation and litigation, and settlement negotiations;
- Representing clients in administrative “suspension” and “debarment” proceedings arising from allegations of False Claims Act violations;
- Counseling with respect to cost issues, including cost allowability, allocability, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) compliance, and compliance with the Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA);
- Counseling regarding intellectual property rights under government contracts;
- Counseling with respect to GSA schedule contracting; and
- Counseling with respect to subcontract arrangements, including teaming agreements and joint ventures, flow-down clauses, and related litigation before US district courts and state courts.